Friday, August 22, 2008

Ow.

So I've had a shoulder problem for almost two years now. I've been to no less than three ortho surgeons, none of whom could exactly pinpoint the problem, but all of whom were excited as hell at the prospect of operating. Well, to hell with that I say, if I'm going to spend the money and time and go through the pain, you'd better know in advance what you're going to be digging around in there for. 

After trying physical therapy and all forms of medications, it's just about down to a tolerable level, EXCEPT when there's any kind of storm front nearby. Let's just say I have a new reason to HATE hurricanes now. Stupid Fay. Wish she'd make up her mind and get out of here. But if I'm going through this much pain (to the point where I have an earache and my eyes feel like they're going to fly out of my head) it BETTER rain here so we can at least get something out of it!!!

No comments: