Thursday, August 21, 2008

I have a Myspace

Ever since I got this computer I've been wanting to get a Myspace page. But I've been waiting to find some pictures of myself since I was afraid if I made a page without a picture, people would think I was a stalker – or a cyborg. 

Finally though, it's done! And I have to admit the other part of the process that scared me was "inviting" friends. I have enough trouble getting people just to post on here, much less accept a friend invitation! But I already have EIGHT friends, including former coworkers, new friends and Captain Andy Hillstrand from FVA Time Bandit on "Deadliest Catch" on the Discovery Channel. So, I feel special! Ha!

Anyway, (almost forgot) the link is www.myspace.com/multifacetedwoman. Yeah, I know, but all the ones with my name were taken  (weird) and as soon as I figure out all the editing options I plan to show just how multifaceted I am. So there.

You may notice I also got pictures up on this blog – finally. Isn't Hobie just the cutest thing??? :)

No comments: