Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh Hobie, not again

My dog has gastric reflux. Yeah, I know, only my dog would have gastric reflux. He makes this noise like he's choking and, oddly, licks the carpet. Or eats grass if we're outside. Usually, I have to take him to the vet immediately to get it stopped. No matter what the time of day. Or night. Luckily, I have an awesome vet. 

I just took him out and he started making the noise and eating grass. Oddly enough when we got inside he stopped and even ate something. I swear, that is the first time that's happened. I must be living right lately. And thank God, because I don't have a spare $150 sitting around to pay for his "off-hours" visit to the vet. I'll be keeping an eye on him tonight, though.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Oh, Mr. Hobie! Keep yourself together so Mama can keep some money for herself! haha.

Welcome to the blogosphere. Congrats on your new blog! I'm very proud.